Water, Sewer & Trash Services
To set up services
To set up water, sewer and trash services with the district, please visit our Moving In page.
For information on Trash & Recycling, please visit our Trash and Recycling pagehttps://fwgov.org/trash-and-recycling/.
General Utility Billing Information
- Water meters are read on the 1st of each month.
- Utility bills are posted by the 5th of each month for the previous month’s water, sewer and trash services.
- Utility Payments are due by the end of the business day on the 20th of each month.
- Late Charges are assessed on the 21st of each month and Past Due notices are mailed via USPS to all accounts with a past due balance.
- Late Payments are due by the date and time stated on the official mailed Past Due notice. If payment is not received by the stated date and time, water service will be disrupted and disconnect and reconnect fees will be applied to the account.
- If your account is disconnected due to non-payment, the total account balance (including past due balance, current billed charges and any other fees) must be paid in full for services to be restored.
Frisco West WCIDDC is served by one electric/gas provider, CoServ. To set up your account, contact, report a problem or pay your electric and gas bill visit https://www.coserv.com/https://www.coserv.com.
TV/Internet providers (ATT, Suddenlink)
Satellite providers DIRECTV and DISH are widely used in both communities Internet is provided to Frisco Hills and Frisco Ranch by ATT and Suddenlink. Frisco Hills is in the process of installing Fiber throughout the neighborhood.
Frisco West WCIDDC is served by one electric/gas provider, CoServ. To set up your account, contact, report a problem or pay your electric and gas bill visit https://www.coserv.com/https://www.coserv.com/.